In order to apply for a raffle licence with your local regulator, you will need to download an Application Package from your raffle dashboard. The application package includes documents that your local regulator will require in order to license your raffle.
Note: If you are running Raffle or a raffle with RSU sales, please disregard the Appendix A found in your application package and download the Appendix A for your raffle type here.
1. From your raffle dashboard, click View Reports
2. Click Download File next to Application Package
Preview Raffle and Capture Screenshot
Some regulators will require screenshots from your raffle webpage. Follow the steps below to capture screenshots of your raffle webpage.
1. Click Preview in the left sidebar. This will take you to a preview screen of how your raffle will look.
2. To take a screenshot:
- Mac: Press Command + Shift + 3. You should then be able to find the screenshot file on your desktop. Repeat for all required screenshots. Attach the files as an email attachment to be sent to your regulator.
- Windows: Press PrtSc (or Print Screen). This will copy the screenshot to your clipboard. Create a new email and press Control + V to paste the screenshot image into your new email. Repeat this for all required screenshots and email to your regulator.