- Upon performing a refund, the associated ticket numbers are immediately removed from the applicable draw(s) and the associated ticket numbers are no longer eligible for selection.
- For tickets that were purchased through Funding Change's payment gateway, the purchase will be refunded back to the credit card that was used for the initial purchase. Refunds can take 5-7 business days for the refund to be posted to the individual's credit card account.
- For tickets that not sold through Funding Change's payment gateway, it is up to the organization to refund the purchase via cash, cheque, debit, or credit.
- Partial refunds cannot be issued.
- For more information on refund policies, click here.
Performing a refund or void
1. From your raffle dashboard, click Search Orders
2. Type the order number found on the ticket you are refunding
3. Verify that the order information matches the order you are attempting to refund/void.
4. Click Refund this Order
5. Retype of order number to confirm the refund and click Refund
Done! You've just refunded/voided an order!