1. Sign in to your RSU
- Verify that your name is displayed on the login screen. Tap Refresh if you do not see your name. If you still do not see your name after tapping REFRESH, contact your Raffle Supervisor.
- Type in your selling passcode. You can obtain your selling passcode from your Raffle Supervisor
- Tap Login
Note: Write down your passcode or keep it saved on your phone. RSU’s lock after 5 minutes of inactivity. Your passcode will be required to unlock the device and continue selling.
2. Verify printer is connected
- Tap Menu button in top right corner (or swipe left from the right edge of the screen)
- Printer status should say: “Printer: CONNECTED” at the top right corner. If printer status shows “DISCONNECTED”, please contact your Raffle Supervisor
3. Sell a ticket
- Tap the desired ticket quantity to add a ticket For example: if a ticket purchaser wants $15 in tickets, you would tap: 3 for $10 once + 1 for $5 once
- Confirm Ticket Quantity and Total Price are correct
- Tap Complete Purchase
- Confirm that ticket printed
IMPORTANT: A ticket must be printed from the system before another sale is processed. Failure to do so will result in a ticket being entered into the draw that has no owner, thus, impacting the integrity of the raffle.
If the printer fails to print, click here for instructions on how to perform a reprint.