The Sell Page in your raffle dashboard allows you to process ticket purchases for ticket purchasers. This is useful for individuals who do not want to purchase tickets online or for individuals who would like to purchase tickets in-person.
How to Process a Sale
1. Confirm that your buyer is eligible to buy tickets for your raffle.
2. Make sure you are on the sales page.
3. Choose the ticket quantity your buyer would like to purchase.
4. Enter the ticker purchasers information.
Required fields are:
- First and last name
- Email address (if ticket is being emailed to purchaser)
- Phone number (if email address was not provided)
- Billing address (if purchaser is paying by credit card through Funding Change's payment gateway)
5. Check the box indicating whether or not the sale is in person
6. Select payment method.
7. Click Complete Order.
8. Click Email Ticket or Print Ticket to provide the ticket purchaser with their ticket.
This is especially helpful when selling tickets at a live event!